Matt and Molly had a beautiful day at Gatherings On The Ridge! June 22 – exactly 5 years and a day since my own wedding at that same venue. Honestly, it brought back some fun memories and I hope the next five years are just as good for the Bakichs as these last five have been for Evan and I.
It seems to be a trend this year for the weather to call for rain and make us come up with all sorts of back-up plans, only to then turn into a lovely day. I really wish we could have gotten some more photos with sunshine but hey, I’m not complaining. Cloudy over rainy any day! These two are so full of life and love and it was an honor to witness that. Now, on to the photos!!
But first, shout-out to the other amazing vendors:
- Hair: Heather Schroder and Taylor Kapinus
- Makeup: Kayla Taylor
- Dresses: David’s Bridal
- Veil: Kaitlyn Coufal
- Tuxes: Men’s Warehouse
- Flowers: Tanner James Floral Co.
- DJ: Horizon Entertainment
- Catering: Ma’s Bakery and Stram’s Fresh Catfish
- Desserts: Vee Beisker (cupcakes) and McKinley Bakich (cake)
- Venue: Gatherings On The Ridge